Friday, November 12, 2010

Graduating


Graduation:


This morning I registered for my last semester in college. I must admit I am a little stressed & excited at the same time. But for the most part i am nervous! I have always been the type of person who under pressure will cave & withdraw from the whole situation, which is partly what is going on this semester...I must say that this is possibly what some may call "Senioritis." @ 30 years old I think it is about time that I graduate & join the working force, I am more than excited to possibly be teaching soon. My desire is to teach children & what an exciting venture it would be for me to finally be starting my dream...this has been an amazing year. So the only thing that stands between my dream & me accomplishing it is my ability to pass the classes.

Graduation is not that far out of reach...

Mark 9:23 "Jesus said to him, 'If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."

<3

0 comments: